The SFRRI Executive Committee is pleased to inform regional SFRR Societies that Prof. Jose Vina, a long-standing member and former President of SFRR Europe and Associate Editor of FRBM, has been elected as President-Elect for SFRR International as ofJanuary 2017.
June 21-23, 2017
OCC World Congress 2017 and Annual SFRR-E Conference
Location: Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin, Germany
Further information: occ-2017.com
September 14-15, 2017
Reactive Oxygen Species and Lipid Peroxidation in Human Health and Disease
Special Meeting of the International HNE-Club
Location: Graz, Austria
Further information: users2.unimi.it/HNECLUB/?page_id=1531
November 29 - December 2, 2017
24th Annual SfRBM Meeting
Location: Hilton Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Further information: sfrbm.org/meetings/2017-annual-meeting/
July 12 -15, 2018
19th SFRRI Conference (hosted by SFRR-E)
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Further information: TBA
SFRRI Meeting Sponsorship Form
Please click here to download
The Society for Free Radical Research founded in the United Kingdom in 1982 is an International Society with the following rules (as amended by resolution of the members dated September 11, 1998). The International Society is a charitable voluntary, non-profit making institution.
The object of the International Society is to advance education in free radical processes with particular reference to those of industrial and medical importance, such education being for the benefit of the public.
- to provide continuing education and training to scientists with an active interest in Free Radical Research.
- to provide a forum for discussions
- to receive and apply donations, subscriptions and funds from persons or organizations
- to invest and deal with the International Society's money not immediately required for its objects in or upon any investments, securities or property;
- to do all other lawful things necessary to advance the object
- to promote research and publication of its beneficial